Thursday, June 2

New Month, New Plans


 

                                          links: @iamsamiira,  New York,  Angela Roi

June! Summer... Here in the good ole state of Florida summer means sweat. I'm not looking forward to the heat wave that we're going to be having but I'm excited because I have PLANS!  First, on the summer to-do list is to sign my baby up for swimming classes. Then I will be going to New York on a girl's trip with my two best friends! I also talked about being in a rut and being unaspirated with my hair in my last post so a haircut it is. I've also been rewatching 90's tv shows and I'm not only loving the costume designs I'm also getting style inspiration. I've also been eyeing this Angela Roi bag, it's sleek and beautiful it's on my wish list. I'm also very excited to hang out with my sister, these are a few of my plans. I'm excited to get back into writing.