Thursday, April 28

Where have you been?

Hello!!! is anyone out there? lately I've become somewhat curious about blogging again. I drifted into a journey of quite. Social media is hard, but lately I've been longing for nostalgia. back in the early 2010's blogging was as it's height and I dove head first into this world. It was the it thing to do. And I wanted to be an it girl I remember being fresh out of high school trying to keep up with the jones of the blogging world. But let's be honest I couldn't keep up. I was young I didn't have a clue on who I was and who I would become. Now that I'm in my 30's I'm still trying to figure out, this thing called life. I thought blogging was over for me. But over the past couple of months, I've had this nagging feeling, I've been longing for a place to talk about the things happing in my life. Since leaving this space I've experienced major changes in my life, I become a mom, went back to school, and finally became a U.S. Citizen in 2022. What is there to say other than I miss the freedom that came from writing. I'm going to create what feels good to me at the time and if anyone out there enjoys it so be it, I'm not going to make any promises about creating and posting every week or month, life is too short for stress. But I will write and connect as much as I can. Anyways talk to you soon.