Monday, January 13

Finding my personal style..








1 // 2 //3 // 4 // 5 //6

Hey guys if you read my last post then you know that this year I plan to work on redefining my personal style, I want to learn to dress my body type better, and really live by the phase "quality over quantity". I don't know about you guys but I swoon over a well dressed man, tailored suites, bow ties, man bags the whole nine. Is there anything better then a well dressed women with classic masculine touches? No! I have been stalking pinterest for style inspiration and found the jackpot! I don't know about you but I love women who can pull off menswear but still oozes sex appeal! two words boyish charm, When I was younger I used to be some what of a tomboy but quickly grew out of it because boys don't like girls who dress and act like boys! but I've never stopped loving menswear, I drooled over well fitting blazers, classic crisp white shirts, the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans and a brown pair of oxfords. I have been in love with the tomboy chic style for far too long, enough is enough! this years I plan to stalk pinterest, read GQ for all of my latest menswear inspiration and styling tips, I plan to invest in some much need closet/menswear basics, find a tailor ( because I'm built like a little boy and I need things taken in), try on as much clothes as humanly possible ( I can never find the right fit), play around with styling and create a closet I'll be happy with five years from now, so there you have it. My plan for redefining my personal style this year, I'm so excited and ready to go after this goal of mine and I plan to take you guys along for the ride by using the  hashtag #Meldoesmenswear on all my social media and feel free to tell me all about your personal style goals as well this year.

2 comments:

  1. so many great inspirations for style
    ENTER MY Elle Magazine, Estee Lauder & Aldo accessories GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A fellow menswear lover! Best of luck finding your personal style! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting..