Monday, January 13
By: Live Accordingly
Hey guys if you read my last post then you know that this year I plan to work on redefining my personal style, I want to learn to dress my body type better, and really live by the phase "quality over quantity". I don't know about you guys but I swoon over a well dressed man, tailored suites, bow ties, man bags the whole nine. Is there anything better then a well dressed women with classic masculine touches? No! I have been stalking pinterest for style inspiration and found the jackpot! I don't know about you but I love women who can pull off menswear but still oozes sex appeal! two words boyish charm, When I was younger I used to be some what of a tomboy but quickly grew out of it because boys don't like girls who dress and act like boys! but I've never stopped loving menswear, I drooled over well fitting blazers, classic crisp white shirts, the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans and a brown pair of oxfords. I have been in love with the tomboy chic style for far too long, enough is enough! this years I plan to stalk pinterest, read GQ for all of my latest menswear inspiration and styling tips, I plan to invest in some much need closet/menswear basics, find a tailor ( because I'm built like a little boy and I need things taken in), try on as much clothes as humanly possible ( I can never find the right fit), play around with styling and create a closet I'll be happy with five years from now, so there you have it. My plan for redefining my personal style this year, I'm so excited and ready to go after this goal of mine and I plan to take you guys along for the ride by using the hashtag #Meldoesmenswear on all my social media and feel free to tell me all about your personal style goals as well this year.
By: Live Accordingly
Saturday, January 4
101 in 1,001 Goal list
2. Work on a new blog design.
3. Invest in a better camera & tripod.
4. Work on better graphics.
5. Start the " Style a color series"
6. Start the 30 x 30 closet remix challenge.
7. Use social media more!
8. Start collaborating with other bloggers.
9. Make blogger & youtube friends.
10. Clean out closet! ( a full over haul (make better investments) quantity over quality)
11. Room makeover! ( fresh start)
12. Read more books.
13. Be more grateful.
14. laugh more (enjoy the small stuff)
15. Define what success means to me.
16. Learn to accept the process.
17. Be more open to everything.
18. Expand my musical taste.
19. Learn more about myself.
20. Get more sleep.
21. Get in shape ( start yoga & running)
22. Make a Facebook page!
23. Learn to really live Accordingly.
24. Go on another detox.
25. Work on more blogger spotlights.
26. Buy & Learn to ride a penny board.
27. Define my personal style.
28. Grow& Create more this year in every way possible.
29. Take a road trip.
30. Get a stoplight on a blog I love.
31. Cook alot more.
32. Make 15 pinterest recipes.
33. Get a tattoo!!
34. Buy the DVD of all my favorite movies and TV shows.
35. Take someone to dinner.
36. Write a Thank you letter to my family ( When I move out)
37. Take more pictures.
38. Fall in love with my life.
39. Meet an online friend in real life!
40. Get out more.
41. Get a license.
42. Buy a car.
43. Never give up on my dreams ( Dream Bigger!)
44. Find my passion and run with it!
45. Feel more!
46. Thank God more! ( for my blessings and not my problems)
47. Invest in a great bra!!
48. Save more money!!!
49. Learn to say No.
50. Work on my handwriting & Send more letters.
51. Watch more classic films.
52. Go to a festival!
53. Visit Texas.
54. Be a better vegan!
55. Go to a museum.
56. Find my signature color.
57. Find my signature magazine.
58. Find a theme song for this year.
59. Move to a new state & city.
60. Always buy fresh flowers for my room.
61. Spend more time getting to know you guys!
62. Work on businesses cards.
63. Attend a blogging conference!
64. Go camping.
65. Learn to be more patient.
66. Work on my inspiration diaries.
67. Create more DIY'S.
68. Take more notes from menswear.
69. Throw a friend a birthday party.
70. Go to a concert.
71. Take a dance lesson.
72. Speak my mind more.
73. Adopt a Pit bull.
74. Have an amazing birthday.
75. Drink more water.
76. Work on my skin care.
77. Play around with make up.
78. Invest in a mac book.
79. Buy nice sheets.
80. Help someone in needed.
81. Buy the perfect flare jeans.
82. Buy more organic.
83. Better time management.
84. Go thrifting more!
89. Learn to shop smarter.
90. Start a beauty routine.
91. Invest in a pair of hunter rain boots.
92. Sent out Happy Birthday cards with really nice gifts.
93. Say " I love you" more.
Learn to style my body type ( Rectangle/Boyish) March 13,2014
95. Be happy more!
96. Refine my hair care routine.
97. Learn to shop for different seasons. ( Its hard because I live in Florida!)
98. Ask more questions.
99. Ask for Help when needed.
100. Work harder (to make my dreams come true!!)
101. Inspire someone to make their own list (email me so I can check it out!)
So the list is out and its time for me to start work on these goals of mine!! so what are you goals for this year? and feel free to tell me what you want to see more of & what you think of the name change.
By: Live Accordingly