Monday, July 1

Define?




 dress: cotton on (similar)| shirt: thrift store| belt: thrift store| boots: target (similar)| bag: thrift store(similar)

Hey, guys I had planned to post this outfit for Friday but didn't get around to it. Why? I have no idea! If you've been reading style outlaw for a while you may or may not notice that my style is kinda all over the places, I mean can anyone really define their personal style?? can you even define personal style at all?? but before I go any further let me give you a little back story....I went to an interview a couple weeks ago and one of the questions I was asked was to define my style. I think I gave her a crazy look because this was a tough question to answer. I mean I think of my self or should I say style like a math formula you can't really define it but you can break it down. So let me break it down for the world (lol) Think of Solange's love of bold and daring 90's prints now add some Nicole Richie's cool yet easy boho feel and slap all that with some of Adam Levine's cool, laid back rocker vibes with a dash of whatever I'm feeling that day. See I don't think personal style should be defined at all we are who we are and that's that. So tell me what do you guys think can you define your own personal style or is it just me?

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting..