Tuesday, June 25

Throw a blazer on it




 dress: cotton on (similar)| blazer: forever 21 old (similar)| bag: thrift store (I like this one)| earrings:body shop super old| necklace and bracelet: thrift store

Hi guys I'm here with a the look of the day, to explain this day/outfit would only lead me to a rant..long store short I hate when my time get's wasted. ugh, but what can you do? The best part of this day was I got to spend time with one of my best friend. we've got to talking about some major life changing decisions happing this up coming year for the both of us ( more to come on some of my decisions soon) I'm so glad I got to spend time with her because I've missed her a lot. After much needed best friend time I came home me and had some sister time and planed out the rest of the week. Ok so enough talk about me lets talk about this outfit, So let talk about this outfit I'm in love with the color black ( I own way too much of it) and this dress has to be the most comfortable thing I own, it's super simple and affordable (it was $5). But I wanted to add a little sometime more so I threw on this cute little color blocked blazer and dressed it up a bit, it added an instant chicness. I also added some gold pieces and a bright bag and I love a dark lipstick.Why not?? So what is you favorite tips and tricks to make something simple and comfortable to a whole other level?? p.s. I'm still trying to find better places to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting..