Friday, May 10

Style a color Friday





jacket: nasty gal (simialr)|top: charlotte russe (simialr)| pants: forever 21 (simialr)| shoes: pac sun (simialr)| necklace: thrift store | earrings: thrift store

Hi guys sorry about not posting yesterday, I'm still trying to come up with a blog schedule so it will be a few  more days but hang in there. I also said that I was starting  bring style a color Fridays again and this will be my very first Friday and I'm so excited!! This will be a recurring series on the blog. Last week I was sitting on my bed listing to music and planning outfit for the week and I saw this blue jacket that I bought from nasty gal a couple of months ago which I never got a chance to wear because of the weather here, so I thought spring would be a great time to wear it and mind you I didn't know it was going to be boiling hot this day so I was burning up lol. I just don't get Florida weather anymore I give up. I really wanted the jacket to stand out because it's a bright blue color, so I wore all black and added some gold. So how would you guys style the color blue?? I had fun with this color and next's weeks color will be more spring time appropriate how you guys have a fun weekend.

14 comments:

  1. You definitely accomplished your goal, that pop of blue looks amazing! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend ♥

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley! and I hope you have a great weekend as well

      Delete
  2. these photos are so so lovely! i really love your hat!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary lee and its my favorite hat lol

      Delete
  3. that jacket is amazing Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is gorgeous, I love the bright blue color! It looks great with the cute hat:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you joyce and I love that hat too.

      Delete
  5. Love the vibrant blue color and I would style it the same way. Black and blue is cool <3

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love your jacket!! the color is amazing :D such a wonderful look :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Kat!! I love the color too
      p.s. sorry for the late reply

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting..