Tuesday, May 21

Keep it simple with a dash of different




top: thrift store| dress (wore as a skirt)similar| hat: cotton on (similar)| necklace ,arm party, and earrings: thrift store & charlotte russe| booties( not in picture) target 

Hi guys I want to say I'm sorry for now posting, I've been super busy with life and trying to come up with amazing content and refining my ideas for the blog. in all the chaos I found or should I say stalked my new blogger crush!! shes amazing and shes been really inspiring me lately, that post will be coming out later this week so keep an eye out. So lets get down to this outfit shall we? first this outfit is one of my favorites because it's so loud and in your face, I mean just look at the print! When I found this shirt at the thrift store I fell head over heels in love it reminds me of versace, tyga,and the 90's all rolled up into one lol. I'm a huge fan of wearing clothes that make you happy and not caring what people think but that's "easier said then done" right? I get the looks and because I live in a small town where no one is allowed to be their selves I had to break the rules. And being that I'm the style outlaw it's my job to do just that! wear pieces that most people wouldn't dream of wearing and walking around while people laugh and stare and sometimes give me really rude looks but hey if we lived our lives for others we wouldn't ever be happy. right? right so this is my take on the whole be different but keep it simple/classic look. what do you guys think?

p.s. sorry there not a whole a lot of pictures I'm really trying to be better at posing and find the right spot to take pictures. It's on the to do list.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting..