Monday, March 11

Keeping it simple







                  {dress:charlotte russe/vest:urban outfitters/bag:thifted/shoes:target/beanie:cotton on}

Hi my fashionable people I know its been a hot minute since I last posted but have no fear I'm back with a post and a little rant lol.  It's really hard trying to finding someone to take pictures of my outfit everyday so I'm going to invest in a tripod and you know what that means more post!! and hopefully a better background. question I'm I the only one who hates going through the pictures for a post?? I don't know about you guys but I'm not good at taking pictures at all ( I laugh and smile a lot) and it doesn't help when people are driving by and looking at me and thinking like "What the hell is she doing" I mean can I live?? lol but I guess it comes with being a blogger. So I'm really trying to get better at this thing,now lets get to the outfit If you guys follow me on twitter or instagram then you know I love the 90's with my whole heart lol I mean who doesn't?? and When I saw this dress I lost it. It's not only cute and has a cut out in the back and short and spring/summer ready it reminds me of the 90's so I had to buy it and as you guys already know I'm a big fan of keeping my outfit simple so that's what I did. I really hope you guys enjoyed this post and tell me whats your favorite part of the 90's

p.s. sorry about the long paragraph I had a lot to say.

12 comments:

  1. I'm loving the vintage flower look you have going on. Looks wonderful. Stay fab!
    xoxo
    TY

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi your dress look so cute i like how you styled it with the leather vest. pretty bad ass =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! Loving your floral dress and vests!
    Visiting from the patterned love blog and am a new follower! Would love for you to visit my blog!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hha I'm no good at taking photos either! Still awkward even after almost 20 months, eep! I definitely need to invest in a tripod as well. LOOOVe that vest, looking for a moto vest myself xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    like how you combined a though-biker-look
    with a sweet-girly-look. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! I just found your blog and I like what I see :)

    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the vest and bag! you look gorgeous! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the 90s too! :) Great outfit love the funky vibe with the hat!

    x

    Missy
    PopofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute outfit girl! Love the florals with leather.

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting..