Tuesday, February 12

I want to be a rocker!









                   
            Cotton on{beanie}//Pacsun{plaid shirt//UO{vest}// Hot topic{band tee}//Pacsun{Jeans}//Target{booties}
                                                               
Hi my fashionable people how have you guys been?? If you didn't know I have a deep and powerful love for music,but not just any type I'm taking about BANDS!!! Being a really shy person people don't understand me so for years I really didn't have friends.But when I was in about seventh grade I was introduced to Green Day and I was hooked! I mean they understood me,OK what does me being a kid have anything to do with this post you ask?? this is my new updated look on my new favorite band tees. How do you guys like to wear your band tees?? One more thing do you guys remember style a color Fridays well I'm bring it back  the color for style a color Friday is blue.

13 comments:

  1. so cute!

    If you have a moment, check out our GIVEAWAY on Facebook. One lucky winner will receive our new batik HiLo Dress just in time for Spring! http://on.fb.me/11E41h6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you wore the band tee! This laid-back rocker outfit is awesome. I love the layering with the vest and the plaid shirt :) Makes me really wish I had tees of my favorite bands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Joyce your so sweet!! and I love band tees too. and you should try and thrift one if you can :)

      Delete
  3. I love Nirvana :) And I love this look...that leather vest is awesome!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Annie,I love them too one of my favorites bands

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you layered in this outfit! So edgy :)

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. plaid and leather , yes please Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great darling ! love your layering

    what about following each other on several networks : GFC/twitter and Instagram for example ?
    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha you and me both! who doesn't want to be a rocker? love those jeans, distressed is the way to go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the beanie cap!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's unexpected and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun and edgy look! I could never pull this off but you do beautifully!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting..