Tuesday, January 29

Party like it's 1992











 
             shirt: goodwill/leather pants/shoes: target/necklace: goodwill/hat: cotton on/bag: vintage coach  

Hi my fashionable people I wanted to post this because you guys are my friends and today I turned 21!!! I had such a great day hanging out with my best friend Anne, I'm so blessed to her and all the people I love in my life. So how does it feel to be a year old?? I have no clue, I'm sure people my age party and go to clubs on their birthday but I'm spending my time home and chilling out lol. I was never into partying but if you guys go tonight dance for the both of us lol I know I sound like such a loser but it's just how I'm lol well thank you guys reading and have a blessed day. Miloveda

20 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! 21 is an amazing year and I hope this one brings you many blessings :). I love the print of that shirt, so very cute!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and I hope that it's a great year too.

      Delete
  2. i just got those booties Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea their cute,I hope you love them as much as I do.

      Delete
  3. I love the pattern on this shirt!

    http://www.fashionroll.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my favorite shirt ever lol I love the bold print

      Delete
  4. That blouse and that bag are perfect together! LOVE the fringe booties and love your style :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that top, and the whole look!!
    XO
    Christa Jayne
    fashionorfamine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! hope you had a fab day!

    xo, sam 

    p.s. love your new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Love your outfit so much, especially your pants. I have been looking for leather pants for such a long time. Is it a recent purchase? And your top is beyond awesome, I love the cool print and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Joyce and no not really I got them from target during black Friday, and check forever 21 they have some great one for a great price.

      Delete
  8. Happy belated birthday! Hope you celebrated 21 well ;) Love that vintage coach, I love mine to pieces! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday! this shirt is so cool,love the trousers too. fab style :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this outfit. You're like the 3rd blogger to say they've found leather pants at Target. I'm the Target queen! How have I missed out on this!! Ahhhh!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm running a giveaway right now and would love for you to enter it..
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    Enter my giveaway to win a Monogrammed Leather Clutch here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting..