Thursday, October 25

Back in style







            Top(pacsun: on sale) Pants(forever21:old) shoes(pacsun:old)bag(thirft storie) hat(cotton on)
                                chocker(cotton on: sale)earrings(forever21:old)
                                       
Hi fashionable people I'm back!! I know I haven't been around much, there was so much going on I had to buy a new camera. then my laptop didn't want to work and I had no one to take pictures of me. So I bought a new camera and my best friend and I are going to be taking pictures of each other and we will also be making videos. you  know what that means more post's and videos! so keep an eye out for more new post. Miloveda

20 comments:

  1. Loving the peep toe booties!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new camera! Love love love the hat, it really pulls your outfit together <3

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so happy now I can update.

      Delete
  3. Yay you're back! I love this outfit soo much. The top is so cute and those shoes are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit especially your shoes!
    XOXO
    Ty

    Pls. check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that polka dot top! so cute. and love ur bag :)

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Aww thank you i got it for $2.00 at thrift store

      Delete
  7. Such amazing shoes!!
    XO
    Christa Jayne
    fashionorfamine.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great bag! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting..