Thursday, August 30

Style a color Fridays

Hi fashionable people I have an idea it's called style a color Fridays, How does this work well let me tell you  it's for everyone who wants to be a part of it. All you would have to do is style an outfit based on the color that is picked for that Friday.Your chose your favorite picture and send it to me where it will be displayed on my blog. Your picture will be linked back to your blog. If you  have any questions please feel free to ask, I hope you guys can be a part of this new idea of mine. I hope you enjoy, stay blessed,Miloveda

13 comments:

  1. Cute!! I really like this idea. Just let me know the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea!!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Realyl great idea! Great way to brighten the week up!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't do this week's style a color Friday but i'll do the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG really so happy I so wanted you to be a part of it....you just made my day joyce i'll be tweeting the color on twitter two day before bur I'll also update it here as well so keep an eye out..

      Delete
  5. cool idea! I honestly feel like I wear black in every day in some form or another :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully other bloggers want to be a part of it, and i'm the same way I always have to have the color black in everyone of my outfit's

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting..