Wednesday, August 29

Shop like you mean it.



Shop like you mean it.


Hi fashionable people how have you guys been? I know where have I been well I'm going to tell you school started and I just haven't had the time, but I'm back and I going to try to make this blog a weekly blog. I'm praying it works out.I'm going to be posting again on Friday because it's a very big day it's my sister's fourteen birthday,oh how they grow up lo. I hope she'll let me take pictures of her so you guys get to meet her.well lets get back to this post if i was a rich girl and had all the money in the world I would be out shopping lol but sadly I'm a poor college student  trying to shop on a budget sometimes it works other times it doesn't. But I'm trying to make it work but sometimes it gets hard maybe this is why I became a blogger because I wanted to show that you can look chic while saving money. So I say shop like you mean it  but remember don't go broke while doing it. I hope you enjoyed this post stay blessed,Miloveda




22 comments:

  1. those black booties are to DIE for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I would kill for them but too bad their like $980 dollar's

      Delete
  2. Need that leather!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/2012/08/white-out.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leather is a fall/winter staple and I love that jacket so much.

      Delete
  3. Happy early birthday to your sister! My youngest brother is 20 and I still look at him like he's 4 :). They will never grow up in your mind!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    Enter my Benefit cosmetics giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I feel like they should just stay little forever,I felt like just yesterday she was running up to me telling me about her day and now she's off doing her own thing lol.

      Delete
  4. Love this post! So cute!
    XO
    Christa Jayne
    fashionorfamine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummmmm can i please have one of everything - especially both pairs of those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices! Love each piece!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit that you put together here! You can't go wrong with black for Fall! I love the jacket and bag!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice selection, the boots and jacket are beautiful!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great!
    Nice post
    Your blog is amazing!
    Would you maybe like to follow eachother?
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the black jacket and bag! check out my latest posts if you've got time :)

    Scarr xx
    http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, I totally LOVE your style!
    Great blog name btw :)
    Its very out of the ordinary!

    ♡ candace from [ aphrodite blue ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, I like yours as well

      Delete
  12. This outfit goes together so well! black is always the way to go:)

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFashionHunter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love every piece!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg... Great post! Love love everything in this post

    ReplyDelete
  15. i want those Marant sneakers!!


    Xo,
    Sacosha

    Enter my GIVENCHY GIVEAWAY:
    http://www.sacosha.com/2012/09/givenchy-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been on a shopping bonanza lately. love all the black!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are such great items! Love that blouse!!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting..