Friday, July 6

Stripes







Wearing: shirt/thrift store/skirt/target/bag/goodwill/shoes&earrings&arm party/charlotte russe&thrift store/jean jacket/thrift sore

Hi fashionable cuties, I really love stripes and I have these two pieces that I would have never paired them together until now, I have to say that I love this outfit it's so me(lol). I really feel bad because the pictures aren't that nice because my camera sucks but I'm praying that I will be able to buy a better one soon. I really hoped you guys enjoy this post. have a bless day,Miloveda

P.s. If you guy want to follow me on twitter my name is @Miloveda

7 comments:

  1. Such a great look, I love this. You look great girlie!
    stylishedforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stripes on stripes, you pulled it off so well!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That evening bag is beautiful! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the double stripes, such great print mixing and the denim jacket looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with your stripe x stripe, looks SOOOO good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing, that bag and all your bracelets are beautiful

    great blog too, definitely following!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my worldwide giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous combo, i love the mixture of prints!
    You look very pretty:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting..