Saturday, July 14

Good times








Wearing: shirt/k-mart/skirt/k-mart (Sofia Vergara)/shoes/Charlotte russe/ bag/target/hat/rainbow/arm party/thrift store/earrings/thrift store/jean jacket/thrift store

Hi fashionable cuties it's been a while since I've been able to post, My laptop broke and I have to buy a new one and I'm so sad...Let's take a moment of silence for my laptop (lol) but that laptop was my mom and she gave it to me, and I still haven't told her... I don't know if I'm going to be able all the time but I will try to when ever I can. My friend Tiffany came and she made me take these pictures and they came out so beautiful,I'm in love with these (lol). I just want to say thank you to everyone that reads my blog it means so much to me and I'm so blessed that I get to be my self and have people who take time to read my though and like it lol. Thank you guys so much!! Well I hope you guys have a blessed day, with love Miloveda 

14 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    thank you so much for support.
    we ve just started our blog.
    love your jeans jacket, Iam using all the time mine, it suits everything :)

    keep in touch:)

    www.voguele.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you're wearing is so gorgeous! I really love the skirt!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great sumner outfit, classic really! Love the bright orange skirt, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning dress!
    xo

    christian

    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The denim jacket was a good touch! I love the skirt, the color is so great and the little rope tie adds just the right amount of summer to it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the nautical look! The stripes and red skirt are so cool :)

    x Stace
    teeandfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THIS! Such a fun outfit!
    stylishedforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! your outfit is fab. lovin that hot coral colour and the denim jacket!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the rope detailing on your skirt! Nautical and oh-so-chic! Can't believe it's from Kmart...Sofia's really amping it up for them these days!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. loooovely outfit!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these shots- especially that first one! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the retro feel of these pictures. You look amazing in that red maxi skirt! You also make me want to buy a jean jacket :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    Enter to win my Benefit cosmetics giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting..