Thursday, June 21

Style Outlaw

Style Outlaw

Hi fashionable cuties, How was your day so far?? Well I wanted to do a personal style post but couldn't because well I had to where to go. So why get all dressed up?? I know you guys want to see how i would dress everyday! Well Friday you will finally see because i'm going to do a post on my everyday wear.I hope it doesn't rain! As you have heard before I think boyfriend jeans are perfect for summer but yet to find a pair  that are not only affordable but that fit great so I'm on the hut. But back to this look I lie in Florida and it gets really hot here so I'm always looking for simple yet chic pieces to stay cool but also stylish in the summer heat.  I'm a fan of having basic pieces and investing in shoes, blazers,bags and jewelry  to play up your look. So this look is an outfit I would wear almost everyday if I could (lo). I hope you guys have a blessed day,Miloveda

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting..