Tuesday, June 26

style Look's






style Look's

Hi fashionable cuties, One of my favorite pieces has to be leather shorts  you can see you can dress them up or down. This night look is dressed up yet it's simple, I paired these shorts with a simple red shirt, a bright clutch, flats and chic earrings. I would wear this outfit out on a date or a night out with friends. The day look has to be my favorite because everything is black and the shoes stand out the most. I paired them with a simple black shirt, black earrings,and clutch and let these shoes stand out. I'm in love with these shoes so much. I hope you guys enjoyed this post. have a blessed day,Miloveda 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE the way you styled the leather shorts. Looks so amazing :) I especially love it with the cute bow flats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting..