Friday, June 22

Style look


Wearing:Shirt/thrift store,Jean/Old navy, belt/thrift store,heel/charlotte russe,bag/tj maxx,arm party &necklaces/thrift store/charlotte russe

Hi guys I finally get to show you guys a look at my personal style,I love this big floral shirt that I paired with jeans, black heels, and this black quilted bag. had so much fun shooting but it was so hot out to day so I tried to keep everything light. I hope all of these picture aren't too much. I'm also loving this color on my nails.I hope you enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. Nice floral shirt! Im in love with almost everything floral :) The colors are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing - that shirt looks so good on you!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that top is amazing! great for summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that blouse looks beautiful on you!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute blouse, I love it! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting..