Friday, June 22

It's a White hot summer

It's a White hot summer

Hi fashionable cuties, I've never posted two times in one day but I have been stacking nelly.com for a while now and I have to say they have some of the best shoes ever. One word Chic, not only do they sell amazing shoes that remind me of zara and topshop but they are alot less and these two are on my summer list. recently I  have had my eyes on both a white and nude blazers and white and nude shorts. I'm in need of  going shopping to find some similar ones for a lot far less. what do you guys have on your summer wish list?? i don't say this enough but Thanks guys so much for reading my blog. I hope you guys have a blessed day, Miloveda


6 comments:

  1. Perfect items!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning post, I am loving the all white with pastels, absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of this site before reading your post. I took a minute to visit the site and it's amazing! Thanks so much for the introduction.

    NuSophisticate

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful mix! i love every single one of these pieces - the white heels especially!

    latrDAYS
    - katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting..