Saturday, June 16

I'm fly


I'm fly like a man

Hi guys  as you can see I think I'm fly (lol) I have always wanted to dress like a guy, I have fallen in love with  mans wear. They dress so simple yet sexy, I have become a fan of  boyfriend jeans. You can dress them up or down with a pair of heels or some neon green high tops like this post, I also think every girl needs a black blazer. It's taken me a year and a half to find the right one and when you find the right one you'll know, like boyfriend jeans you can also dress them up or down with a bright dress, heels, and clutch or jeans, a rocker tee, flats,and a tote . I can't say enough about these neon green high tops their my pick of the year their too die for and I would paired them with very simple pieces so they can stand out...I hope to create this look for less. I hope you guys have a blessed day,Miloveda


4 comments:

  1. Great casual look that you put together. The sneakers are awesome!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment. Of course we can follow each other! I'm following you now on GFC, please do the same =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neon shoes -- Count me in!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are lovely picks, really love the blazer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting..