Saturday, June 30

The art of being simple

The art of being simple

Hi fashionable cuties I'm such a fan of simple dressing. As I have stated multiple times on here I'm in love with the color black. I own way more black then human should ever own and I feel the need to buy more so  here are my picks for summer. A basic black long sleeve shirt, a leather skirt, a black peplum skirt, and black wedge heels from nelly.com. I'm also in need of some basic shirts like white and nude, I know I've talked about these shoes before but I'm truly in love with these white heels from nelly.com. I have been staking their site for about  two months now and I head over heels in love with their shoe. I just had a fan girl moment (lol) OK so I need help!! but when you find a site like theirs what can you do but share.Go take a look for your selves.Well enough about my crazy unnatural love for their site I really do need new some basic pieces for my closet!! hope you guys enjoyed this post, Have a blessed day,Miloveda

11 comments:

  1. SImplicity done right is better than any outfit out there, seriously! I'm such a firm believer in having quality, classy and simple pieces that will be timeless for years to come. Black and white will NEVER go out of style :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love simple outfits too! And nelly shoes are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think these staples are a must in a wardrobe. Everyone needs some basic colors. And they always look good.
    Carlee

    http://almostendearing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plain and simple love it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Simplicity is always key!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love simplicity. All of these pieces are so pretty especially the shoes!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a little basic black and white in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. really loving this post. these items are perfect! I could have every single one and mix them all together

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love simple outfits in the summer to beat the heat! These are all great neutral pieces.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting..